A Barossa Valley tour that is private and is unique. We love to hear you say at the end of the day..”How good was that!”
Our Barossa Valley tour is about fun, glorious wine and food, history and panoramic sightseeing, all in this most famous wine region of Australia. Its not a generic tour. Instead, we provide the most flexible, customised for you itinerary, that ensures your time in the Barossa is an exceptionally high quality experience.
- You choose the wineries and attractions to visit, or leave it to us.
- Its the longest and most comprehensive tour of the industry, with the greatest flexibility. Or you can choose to relax over a long lunch after touring in the morning.
- Ideal for couples and up to 12 people.
- Pickup at your Barossa accommodation, or in Adelaide/Glenelg
- Your tour is hosted by an affable and knowledgeable vigneron/winemaker, so the day can be filled with industry insights and history. Or just make it a fun filled outing if you wish.
Click here to visit the region’s tourism info centre, where you can seek out accommodation and attractions info.
Our vehicle is a luxury automatic Toyota, fully carpeted, with lay back cloth seats, air conditioned and has a great sound system.
Your host (Wayne) is a local vigneron and award winning boutique winemaker. You can include in your day in the Barossa, a visit to our panoramic Roenfeldt Hill vineyard. Our barrel shed has its own kitchen, and Wayne loves to provide a gourmet lunch whilst guests take in the vistas of the vineyard and hill overlooking the Barossa.
Click below to see our video clip
For your Barossa Valley tour, request from us a list of the cellar doors and attractions we can include in an itinerary for you (time and travel logistics permitting)
See our reviews on our Trip Advisor page for Be consumed tours
See our Facebook page for our Roenfeldt Hill vineyard and winery https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roenfeldt-Hill-vineyard-wines/1561929024085649
We are gradually building a page for accommodation options see http://abrm.net.au/accommodation/